Tuesday 26 March 2013

And again



Sorry to assert, but I am just too much in love with London's Streets and above all London's Street Art
to not share another blog post on my discoveries during my walks through London: 


... Different faces behind every facade ...


... people at the edge ...


... illusions ...


... living in bubbles, yet unawakened ...


... and daily deceptions to trash ...


... I tried to save the world but no one let me ...

Really? 



Especially, I love this artist and would love to further discuss and communicate this work:


This text below makes my world shake and profoundly reminds me of Rainer Maria Rilke' s poem "Einsamkeit" (which he wrote in Paris though):


I wonder whether this is inspired/taken from Alice in Wonderland as well - have to read it again, more attentive this time, I reckon ...


I would love to see more of this person 


and her/his bliss! 


Probably a bit more simplistic, but I can also see the point of these artists:


Very challenging, but I will try:  


And finally, I am trying to slow down time as you see,


unsuccessfully though. There are less than 4 weeks till the marathon, and some good pounds left to raise, so if you want to keep me running: